Homecoming: Yay or Nay

by Abby Clack

Homecoming is upon us, and with homecoming come all the Debbie-downers. All anyone can talk about is how Homecoming is the most fun thing, EVER. But, on the flip side the people that don’t go only want to talk about how it is a waste and there is no reason to go. Homecoming ia a tradition that many people have gone to or participated in. Will you?

I took a poll on my Instagram asking my followers if they were going. 73% said yay, that they would go or are going. The other 27% said nay, or that they weren’t going. I did look at the 73% and most of them were people with dates. The 23% was mostly comprised of people without dates. 

Senior Rhiannon Schonauer, when asked if she was going to Homecoming, said,  “No, I don’t like dances and it’s kinda nice when I can just go home and sleep. Last year, I finally got break and I went to bed at like 7:30pm… it was awesome. I’m in marching band and Homecoming is my one weekend off.”

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.