By: Emily Bunsold
Flannel weather is finally here! With the weather getting colder, and the nights approaching faster, one of my all time favorite things to do in the fall is to have bonfires. Getting together with a group of friends on a Friday night after the weekly football game, all huddled around a bonfire roasting marshmallows, is one of the most comforting things everyone in a small town can identify with. But when the cold becomes a little too cold, why not bring the bonfire inside with this super easy, SUPER yummy s’mores dip.
- Chocolate-chips (any kind)
- Jumbo marshmallows (mini ones work too!)
- Graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Coat any size skillet with non-stick spray
- Toss your chocolate chips into skillet so that it covers the entire bottom. If you want to add any more, that’s totally up to you!
- Cut marshmallows in half and neatly organize them over the chocolate.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes or whenever marshmallows turn golden brown on top.
- Dip graham crackers into dip and enjoy!
Additional dipping options if you were feeling a dangerous and wanted to switch it up from the famous graham crackers:
- Sliced Apples
- Vanilla wafers