Potential Winter Formal

by Kennedy Szekely

The forthcoming question in Bellbrook High School is whether or not to host a winter formal dance. Many think this can gain a lot of revenue which could potentially go to the JROTC program at BHS. Many want to host the dance due to the fact that many of our neighboring schools have one as well.

After a poll conducted by The Nest on Twitter, the senior student run Twitter account regarding whether followers would be interested in attending a Winter Formal, 70% of the 100 who voted said yes to the idea and the remaining 30% disagreed.  Many would like to see a Winter Formal happen and to even have a “Sadie Hawkins” approach, where the girls ask the boys instead.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s