By Raihan Elgihani
Life gets tough at times and stress is inevitable. However, when learning how to cope with stress, your perspective on life and production is improved.
Especially since exams are right around the corner, here are a few tips and tricks on how to successfully cope with stress.
- Take care of yourself. Eat healthy, well-balanced meals
- Exercise on a regular basis
- Get plenty of sleep
- Give yourself a break if you feel stressed out
- Talk to others. Share your problems and how you are feeling and coping with a parent, friend, counselor, doctor, or pastor.
- Avoid drugs and alcohol. These may seem to help with the stress, but in the long run, they create additional problems and increase the stress you are already feeling.
- Take a break. If news events are causing your stress, take a break from listening or watching the news.Try listening to natural sounds such as waterfalls, rain, birds chirping, etc.
I wish everyone best of luck with exams!