by Kasie Fisher
Have you ever struggled with getting your friends and family Christmas gifts on a budget? I know I have and if you are experiencing the same issue for this holiday season, you are in luck! Here are some pocket friendly gifts for you to get your loved ones of all ages.
1. A Fuzzy Blanket – During the winter months in Ohio, the temperature outside can sometimes be unbearable and one of the best ways people can stay warm this winter is by cozying up with a soft, warm blanket.
2. Coffee Cup – For those people in your life who love coffee, tea, or hot cocoa, coffee cups are an essential item you should buy for them this Christmas. One of the best aspects about this gift is that coffee cups come in various sizes and colors, so there are many options you can choose from.
3. Movie Night Popcorn Maker – One of the most popular things people do during the winter months is watch movies, and who doesn’t like to watch movies with popcorn? A great thing about this gift is that it can be used many times and the only thing needed to make this work is a microwave.
4. Decorative Mittens – I have recently been smitten with mittens and so should you! Mittens are a great gift for those that you know who park outside and have to scrape their car in winter. Not only do they protect people’s hands from cold temperatures but they also can be used as a fashion accessory.
5. Gift Cards – As someone who likes to spend a lot of money shopping at Target or on Amazon, one of my favorite holiday gifts I receive is gift cards. The best thing about this gift idea is that you can buy gift cards to almost every store or restaurant! This simple gift idea will definitely brighten someone’s mood this holiday season.