By Leanne Beane
On May 03, Bellbrook’s Girls Lacrosse held their annual Senior Night. The event took place at 5:45 p.m, followed by the Bellbrook vs Tippecanoe varsity game, which Bellbrook won 11-2.
During the event, the 14 senior players were recognized with how long they played (the average being 3-4 years) and what university they were attending.
The team has two games left before they enter the playoffs. Senior Seraphim Briley has high hopes for the remainder of the season: “I believe this is the best lacrosse team I’ve been a part of. I think we’ve been able to connect and work as a team more than we ever have in the past.” She started lacrosse simply to join a spring sport, so she will not be continuing in college, but she has greatly enjoyed the season. Her favorite part of the season was being “able to meet all the girls and watch them grow into amazing players and people. Our new coaches have completely revamped the team to where we are able to consider each other family.”
- Ally Bevins (2 years) will attend Lincoln Memorial University.
- Sera Briley (4 years) will attend the University of Cincinnati.
- Madi Brown (3 years) will attend Ohio University.
- Sarah Fronista (4 years) will attend Ohio State University.
- Mallory Gedeon (1 year) will attend the University of South Carolina.
- Meredith Greathouse (4 years) will attend Miami University.
- Jay Hassell (4 years) will attend Wittenberg University.
- Abby Howard (3 years) will attend Ohio Northern University.
- Megan Hyer (4 years) will attend Sinclair Community College followed by Ohio State University.
- Michelle Peterman (3 years) will attend Ohio University.
- Kaitlyn Reed (4 years) will attend Ohio State University.
- Mia Roberto (4 years) will attend Ohio University.
- Sydney Tieber (4 years) will attend the University of Alabama.
- Reaghan White (4 years) will attend Michigan State University.
Photos courtesy of Molly DeWeese